- This event has passed.
Go Global Program
April 9, 2018 - April 12, 2018
The Go Global Program, a one-week accelerator program on April 9-12, 2018 in the European Metropolitan Region Nuremberg (Northern Bavaria) is your gateway to Europe’s healthcare market. Medical Valley (Erlangen, Northern Bavaria), Germany’s premier and award-winning cluster in medtech and digital health and EIT Health (HQ Munich), one of the world’s largest healthcare initiatives, in partnership with the Bavarian U.S. Offices are looking for innovative, growth-oriented startups and young companies with the scope of healthy living, active aging or improved healthcare that:
• Have launched their product or technology on the US market
• Have proven that the product works and have some paying customers
• Plan to grow their business by expanding to Europe within the next 12 months
We offer you seminars, workshops and site visits to meet with European market experts and to exchange with successfully established European companies. Get exposure within the European healthcare ecosystem at one of Europe’s leading healthcare conferences MT Connect & Medtech Summit in Nuremberg (Northern Bavaria) with a booth and the opportunity to pitch your company. During the Go Global Program, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of:
• German and European healthcare markets and their requirements
• Regulatory and reimbursement systems
• Influence of your product on the business case for payers, hospitals and physicians
• Building your network and acquiring partners
• How to succeed internationally
Apply by March 9, 2018 to become 1 of 6 companies from the US, Brazil and China to participate free of charge, including a reimbursement of up to EUR 1,500 by EIT Health for travel and accommodation. Selection process ends on March 15, 2018.
Fit between your company and the Go Global Program:
• Sales in home market
• Actively planning to enter European market within approx. 12 months
• Commitment from your company’s management team
• Active participation
Fit with EIT Health’s thematic scope of healthy living, active aging, improved healthcare.
Your business potential:
• Current market position
• Company’s potential of growth and diversification
• International market potential of product, process or service
Interested in Go Global or European Expansion?
Contact Kristin at the Bavarian U.S. Offices
email@example.com | 212-929-4183
New York | Cambridge | New Haven