The Go Global Program, a one-week accelerator program on May 20-24, 2019 in the European Metropolitan Region Nuremberg (Northern Bavaria) is your gateway to Europe’s healthcare market. Medical Valley (Erlangen, Northern Bavaria), Germany’s premier and award-winning cluster in medtech and digital health and EIT Health (HQ Munich), one of the world’s largest healthcare initiatives funded by the EU, in partnership with the Bavarian U.S. Offices are looking for innovative, growth-oriented startups and young companies with the scope of healthy living, active aging or improved healthcare that:
• Have launched their product or technology on the US market
• Have proven that their product works and have some paying customers
• Plan to grow their business by expanding to Europe within the next 12 months
• Have a management team committed to European expansion
The program includes:
• 2-day country-specific workshops on the European & German healthcare markets, incl. building your network, acquiring partners and market access support
• Peer learning workshop with companies from the U.S., Brazil and China that are in a similar stage as you are
• 2-day participation in & booth at MedTecLive (medtech fair) and Medtech Summit (medtech innovation conference), incl. 1-on-1 partnering sessions in Nuremberg
APPLY BY MARCH 31, 2019 to become 1 of 10 companies from the U.S., Brazil and China to participate free of charge, including a travel subsidy of up to EUR 1,500. Selection process ends on April 15, 2019.
Interested in Go Global or European Expansion?
Contact us at email@example.com.
Are you looking to expand your company to Europe? We provide you with all the important information, valuable contacts and customized support for your expansion project. Our cross cultural teams in the U.S. and Bavaria, Germany look forward to helping you. Our services are always cost free and confidential.